Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate will handle solely the Grab Platform for CU:
1) Manage master product file-Update pricing, product visual, product description.
2) Plan promotion, to follow Grab Marketing thematic and react promptly
3) Monitor outlet’s Grab Mart sales consistency, product availability
4) Educate/train retail staff on how to use the terminal
5) Apply Grab Terminal for store expansion and prepare relevant documents.
6) Coordinate with Grab Customer Services to resolve incidents that occur (example: promo/products/pricing is uploaded not correct in platform, customer complain, customer refund)
7) Manage technical aspect: Google email creation and POS activation on every stores, terminal log in and change password for first entry, checking terminal activity
1. Candidate must possess Diploma, or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Admin, Marketing and other related fields
2. Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office
4. At least 1 year of working experience in retail channel
5.Resourceful and meticulous, good analytical and communication skills, results-driven