Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading and managing all the end to end drawings from space planning, conceptual design, detail drawings, presentation file till the project completion with as built drawings.
- Co-ordinate with Real Estate, Fit-Out, QS, Procurement and Spaceman, understanding the project design and various requirements.
- Preparing tender drawing and documents.
- Submitting daily and weekly report to superior, ensuring the projects is on-going as scheduled
- Attending site meeting if required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skills: Sketchup, Microsoft, Hand Sketch, Adobe PhotoShop, AutoCad.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.