- Performing unit testing, system integration testing, project implementation, support and maintenance for all operations support
- Develop, test and bug fixes for mobile/web application.
- Work closely with team to accomplish business and technical requirements.
- Develop, maintaining and improving in house integration, process and systems web applications.
- Understand user requirements and translate into robust technical solutions, focusing on performance, scalability, reusability and security.
- Continuous explore, evaluating and implementing new technologies and practices to improve overall quality of the product.
- Build practical UI experiences that goes beyond just barebones functional.
- Monitor performance of live apps and continuously improve both on code and experience level.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must take initiative to be productive and efficient.
- Committed to meet project deadlines, willing to share creative ideas, and open constructive feedback.
- Experience designing and working with relational and multi-dimensional models.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) on business level.
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through.