To lead and deliver DDC & JBDC warehouse operation scope of responsibility that covers day to day warehouse operational activities, upkeep of both DDC & JBDC facilities, manpower efficiency and annual key performance indicator (KPI) that contribute to DDC & JBDC operational efficiency and success at minimal cost.
- To strategize the 360 Implementation that encompasses full PDCA cycle of accountability; Plan, Develop, Control and Action to ensure the achievement of short- and long-term target.
- To conduct periodic DC walk thru to identify areas of improvements, maintenance and SOP enhancement regularly for DDC and JBDC.
- To partner with Maintenance Team to ensure that DC and property are well kept and in accordance with safety standards in place.
- To conduct periodic review of DDC and JBDC SOP. Ensuring update and audit are being conducted at DDC & JBDC to ensure performance consistency.
- Partnering with DDC Transportation and DDC Inventory team to ensure check and balance on processes and operational efficiency.
- Work closely with Head of Supply Chain & stakeholders to learn and master all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Accountable and identifying cost savings opportunity on freight rates, route management, local distribution, and warehouse operations.
- To maintaining and achieving department KPI for DDC warehouse operation and JBDC operations target are met. Updating all related KPI to HOD SCM on monthly basis.
- To achieve efficiency and productivity for both DDC & JBDC warehouse operation.
- To consistently monitor and improve manpower at DDC & JBDC to achieve productivity and cost effectiveness.
- To drive initiative for system efficiency and improve productivity through cost efficiency and savings.
- To ensure that JBDC stock accuracy are maintained at 99% accuracy.
- Certified functional qualifications in related field such as Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, preferable Diploma and above.
- Min 8 years of hands-on working experience within warehouse operations and inventory management scope, preferable in retail.
- Highly independent with ability with warehouse operations, inventory control, problem solving, troubleshooting.
- Result orientated, able to work fast pace, multitask, with tight deadlines environment.
- Team player.