Duties & Responsibilities
1) To perform troubleshooting, repairing, servicing and preventive maintenance.
2) To perform daily routine inspection and preventive maintenance activities as per
preventive maintenance schedule to ensure minimum machinery breakdown.
3) Upkeep and maintain plant machineries to ensure they are in good running condition
4) To carry out corrective maintenance/rectification & maintenance work of production
equipment & plant machinery.
5) To ensure the repairing work are to follow requirement and standard.
6) To ensure efficiency and effectiveness of equipment’s and facilities maintenance.
7) Record and document all maintenance work carried out (Part number, cycle time for
spare part change, and etc) Review & amend from time to time if needed.
8) Prepare and maintain all preventive maintenance checklist.
9) Submit and support continuous improvement ideas to improve safety, quality,
productivity, and cost.
10) Train technician in proper equipment operations and maintenance procedures.
11) Provide corrective maintenance to meet KPIs defined in respective functional area.
12) Ensure the compliance to 5S, Cleanroom & Safety Protocol.
13) Assist maintenance executive in equipment troubleshooting & projects in any area of
overall equipment efficiency (OEE) improvements.
14) Contributes to the accuracy of quality in the area and can therefore impact closely
related work teams.
15) Must be able to understand priorities of work in progress.
16) Monitor on the maintenance parts inventory to ensure availability of machine spare parts.
17) Liaise with vendor/supplier for the spare part quotation & follow up with the shipment.
18) To deal with emergency situations and execute appropriate repairs.
19) Maintenance of site’s purified water system, HVAC system, compressed air system,
boiler, wastewater treatment plant, fire system & utilities.
20) Ensure all machinery, building, facilities & compound are maintained in good condition
for production requirements.
21) Initiate, organize and co-ordinate activities in breakdown repairs.
22) To deal with emergency situations and execute appropriate repairs.
23) Constant monitoring the machinery performance, calibration, and efficiency.
24) Work closely with Production, Commercial, Planning, Warehousing and Quality
assurance department to achieve high productivity, cost efficiency and Safety System.
25) To assist maintenance executive, oversee all major repairs and modifications at the plant & facility with regards to safety and compliance issues.
26) Plan, establish & maintain an effective & economical maintenance system.
27) Manage plant & facility personnel, facilities, and servicing works.
28) To assist maintenance executive for technician work schedule arrangement.