Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning & managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, stores.
- Managing and driving daily warehouse and distribution operations service provider is performing as agreed standard and lead time. Ensuring on Time in Full (OTIF) is being closely monitored with guidance to service provide.
- Setting and manages KPIs to achieve high standards of service levels with CAPA in place.
- Managing and driving system application, interfaces, verification and reconciliation are on time, facilitating day to day business needs. For example, BIPOS inventory accuracy to be reviewed and achieved on weekly basis.
- Leading with proven improvements of delivery quality service by studying, evaluating and re-designing work instruction, workflow and local policies.
- Establishing and communicating service metric through monitoring, analysing result and implementing changes on mode of transport and constantly reviewing forwarder’s performance.
- Accountable and identifying cost saving opportunity on freight rates, route management and local distribution.
- Driving initiative for system efficiency and improving productivity through cost efficiency and savings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in logistic operations and import/export shipping procedures.
- People management skill.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Work Independently