Duties & Responsibilities
- Breaking down production planning strategies or business initiatives into key tasks and identifying accountabilities by aligning communication, people, culture, processes, resources, and system to ensure effective implementation and delivery required results.
- Understanding and utilizing economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose production planning strength and weakness, identifying key issues, developing strategies and plan
- To fulfil internal and external customer satisfaction and to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) set by the superiors.
- To direct and coordinate the activities of the total production by ensure all material ordering planning and stock availability within turn over days set by company.
- Regularly providing production status updates to management, and facilitating the timely delivery of products to customers.
- Closely monitor the production process to ensure that production orders are completed on time and within budget.
- Control and manage budget, plan and material to ensure the optimum utilization of available equipment, resources and labour force to attain production objective/targets.
- Continuously to improve methods, effectiveness and resource utilization and critically review and monitor material availability sufficient for daily, weekly and monthly production
- To issue purchase request (PR) to procurement for material, machine or equipment base on daily, weekly or monthly requirement.
- Any other related jobs/tasks as deemed suitable from the management related to the department/factory KPI achievements.
- Passionately liaise with procurement and warehouse to ensure stock buffer and delay of material delivery can be solve from time to time without effect production attainment
Good to have:
- SPM/Diploma in culinary/food processing or equivalent with more than 5 years’ experience in roll production planner/procurement
- Working knowledge of planning under fast moving environment
- Strong analytical person