Duties & Responsibilities
This position reports to the Learning & Development Manager within the organization scope to strategize, develop, plan, execute and follow up on all learning and development activities for various departments for the company. This will include performing training needs analysis for different departments, researching, developing and conducting training programs to meet the goals. The position is also in support to create a positive learning culture and experience by ensuring that it is in line with the departments objective and business needs.
- Manage, organize and plan the training programs for the organization
- Conduct training needs assessment, recommending and implementing programs to support key skill areas.
- Design, deliver and evaluate training sessions within the group learning framework.
- Collaborate and coordinate training plans and programs with external training providers
- Evaluate and determine the quality and effectiveness of trainings conducted by using various post training evaluation methods
- Support in the continuous development of skills and knowledge of the training team
- Prepare summarized training reports of training programs managed
- Maintain and organize training records to ensure records are accurate and compliance are met
- Support with any departmental programs by ensuring all development opportunities are identified and resourced.
- Assist in ad hoc projects, events and activities
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 Year(s) managerial/ supervisor experience in Learning & Development function.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to maintain a positive environment in the workplace.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must possess own transportation, and/or willing to travel domestically.