- Responsible, installation and maintenance of all IT Hardware, infrastructure, and services.
- Responsible administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional.
- Oversees, network/server/workstation maintenance and troubleshooting, budgetary control, problem resolution, and information security.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Determine rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released.
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter
- Coordinate team to ensure task schedule are on track with regular updates.
- Develop positive relationship with vendor and ensure solutions applied are within company’s direction.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in, network topology & security and retail equipment.
- At least Post-Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT or equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Experience on SQL databases management such as backup, recovery, and maintenance.
- Experience POS hardware devices
- Experience with administration in Server virtualization technology, on VMware, Sagfor and other similar products.
- Experience with Firewall Palo Alto , SonicWALL, Cisco meraki, Server and other network security devices.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory and windows clustering technologies
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2012 onward operating systems, patching, backup/restore, monitoring and other management/administration Software and components.
- Hands-on experience working with SAN/NAS storage sub-systems.