Duties & Responsibilities
• Assisting QA/QC department in maintaining quality management system; facilities, machine, tools, raw materials, processing method etc. All need to be sure complies with standards, determining methods to resolve any issues that arise.
• Collecting, receiving, labelling, executing laboratory tests, analyse and interpreting results. Observe, record the findings of experimental data and test results accurately in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
• Organizing, labelling, and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and laboratory tools/ equipment according to safety instructions. Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
• Ensuring that safety guidelines are always strictly adhered to within the laboratory. Laboratory personnel also responsible to keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
• Maintain inventories for supplies in laboratory.
• Reports non-compliance findings and recommends next step solutions to the Mynews Ryoyupan management on a timely manner. Complies with and enforces GLPs (Good Laboratory Practices), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Safety Practices, etc. Demonstrates and enforces the importance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and monitors diligently. Follows up with necessary corrective actions when not being followed.
• Follows rules and regulations to ensure food safety, quality, and legality.
• Actively participates to assure cross-functional issues are resolved and plant concerns are addressed. Organizes and files processing records.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum diploma in Biology/Chemistry/Food Science or any related studies.
• Must have typhoid injection card.
• Must be willing to do shift work.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to tolerate working in an environment that contains flour dust.
• Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to details, self-driven, ability to deal with ambiguity, good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at any given time in a team environment.
• Knowledge of Food Safety, Regulatory, and Quality Systems and their application within food processing (bakery)
Good to have:
• Food handling certificate (preferred).
• Halal training certificate (preferred).